KICKBOXING FOR FITNESS
CEC course (Fitness Australia Accreditation 6 CEC’s )
Kickboxing for Fitness CEC Course – $250.00
(KICKBOXING COURSE ONLY)
NEXT COURSE DATE: SATURDAY 30th MARCH 2019
(To gain Fitness Australia CEC’s the participant must have a minimum of Cert III Fitness Qualification and be Registered with Fitness Australia)
What will you learn from our Kickboxing for Fitness CEC course?
- How to teach kickboxing for PT sessions & in group classes.
- How to correctly hold Thai pads & teach Thai pad holding safely to your class participants.
- How to que & correct technique quickly so clients remain safe throughout the workout without having to stop all the time!
- How to use other kickboxing equipment such as Kick Shields & Long bags for effective & fun workouts!
- Drills specific to kickboxing for fitness workouts making classes motivating & effective.
- Real kickboxing combinations for effective use in a fitness setting!
- Plus loads more…
Kickboxing For Fitness CEC course (Fitness Australia Accreditation 6 CEC’s)
Whether you are a Fitness Professional or a fitness enthusiast, everyone needs to learn how to Kick, Knee & Punch plus hold pads properly! This Fitness Australia Accredited CEC course will give all Fitness Professionals 6CEC’s learning REAL SKILLS FROM REAL FIGHTERS.
This Fitness Australia Accredited CEC course will give Fitness Professionals 6 CEC points.
You will learn REAL TECHNIQUES from REAL FIGHTERS. You will be able to start teaching your clients straight away how to become as FIT AS A FIGHTER!
It is a 1 day course (8 hours) with practical and theory exams throughout the day.
Whether you are a Fitness Professional or a fitness enthusiast, everyone needs to learn how to move correctly while throwing all the punches and know how to hold the focus pads properly!
It keeps you and the other participants safe while getting a great workout.
To attain Fitness Australia CEC’s you must be a Registered Gym Instructor as a minimum requirement.
Connect With Us On Social Media