BOXING FOR FITNESS
CEC course (Fitness Australia Accreditation 5 CEC’s)
Single Boxing for Fitness CEC Course – $250.00
Boxing only course enrolment
(Early Bird Rate)
2nd of September 2018
(To gain Fitness Australia CEC’s the participant must have a minimum of Cert III Fitness Qualification and be Registered with Fitness Australia)
What will you learn from our Boxing for Fitness CEC course?
- How to teach boxing for PT sessions & in group classes.
- How to correctly hold focus pads & teach focus pad holding safely to your class participants.
- How to que & correct technique quickly so clients remain safe throughout the workout without having to stop all the time!
- How to use other boxing equipment such as boxing bags for effective & fun workouts!
- Drills specific to Boxing for Fitness workouts making classes motivating & effective.
- Real Boxing combinations for effective use in a fitness setting!
- Plus loads more…
This Fitness Australia Accredited CEC course will give Fitness Professionals 11 CEC points.
You will learn REAL TECHNIQUES from REAL FIGHTERS. You will be able to start teaching your clients straight away how to become as FIT AS A FIGHTER!
It is a 2 day course (16 hours) with practical and theory exams throughout the day.
Whether you are a Fitness Professional or a fitness enthusiast, everyone needs to learn how to move correctly while throwing all the punches and know how to hold the focus pads properly!
It keeps you and the other participants safe while getting a great workout.
To attain Fitness Australia CEC’s you must be a Registered Gym Instructor as a minimum requirement.
Connect With Us On Social Media